SolNauts is a collection of 1,588 unique piece of 3d digital artwork on the Solana Blockchain. They are one-by-one designed by our artist without using programmatically generated, means 1,588 SolNauts = 1,588 Skins, developed over 3 months which makes them truly unique & limited.
- Unlimited access to SolNauts VIP features for life.
- Airdrop of Gen2 Collection. (Launch on Q1 2022)
- Voting power / Proposals on SolNauts-DAO.
- Own all commercial rights to your SolNauts.
- More utility on future . . .
Decentralized autonomous organization. Implement the bot for NFT ownership verification in Discord server, each NFT grants access to the exclusive SolNauts DAO community and voting rights over the DAO's assets. Our priority will always be Holder interests first.
The collection of SolNAuts has 5% royalties and all of that will goes to SolNauts fund, where holders can decide / vote on how are we going to spend it for progressing the project.
•Create 1,588 limited unique 3D SolNauts for VIP access.
•Giveaways & Community Challenges.
•Secondary market listing.
•Public Mint.(Fair Mint)
•Launch of Gen2 Collection & Airdrop to Gen1 Holders.
•Upgrade Website with more features.
•Announced the 2 winners of the SNJackpot(With total 20,000 USD) giveaway, randomly chosen from 1~1588 of SolNauts Holders.
•Charity & Community development- 30% of secondary fees committed to donations. The rest of 70% used for project development.
- You will be able to use Phantom, Sollet and Solflare wallet.
- Public mint on 23 DECEMBER 2021 20:30:00 UTC. Mark your calendar!
- 5%, All royalties fee goes to SolNauts-fund, 30% for charity, 70% for project development.
- No, It's a fair-mint. But we are withholding 18 SolNauts for giveaway winners, and community promos.
- There will be total of 1,588 SolNauts in the collection.